230 Morrow Drive, Guntersville, Al 35976
- List Price
- Baths Full
- Baths Three Fourth
- Living Area
- Buck Island Shores
ADIRONDACK CUSTOM 5 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH GORGEOUS VIEWS OF THE LAKE & MOUNTAIN SIDE. NATURAL ROCK, CEDAR BEAMS, OAK FLOORING, STAIN GLASS & PELLA WINDOWS (WITH SAFETY SHIELD), ALL WINDOWS HAVE OAK PLANTATION SHUTTERS THROUGHOUT, COPPER, MARBLE, BEAUTIFUL HOME OFFICE, SPACIOUS CRAFT ROOM, ART ROOM, BUILT IN FAMILY SHELTER ROOM, ELEVATOR, STACKED STONE FIREPLACE W/SWITCH START GAS LOGS FOR COZY NIGHTS WATCHING TV, HIGH END VIKING & KITCHEN-AID APPLIANCES, GEO THERMAL HEATING, BOATHOUSE W/LIFTS & SO MUCH MORE!!
- Lot Dimensions
- Days on Market
- Range/Oven, Grill Top, Dishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Instant Water Heater, Ice Machine, Trash Comp, Central Vac
- Exterior Features
- Patio, Deck, Covered Porch, Covered Deck, View, Drive-Concrete, Drive- Circular, Storm Shelter
- Garage Description
- Two Car Garage, Attached Carport, Side Entry
- Central 2+, Electric, Natural Gas
- One, Gas Log, Masonry
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Waterfront Description
- River Front, Boat House, Boat Lift, Jet Ski Lift, Water Front, Lake Guntersville, Main Channel
- Apx Age
- 1-5 Years
Listing courtesy of Re/Max Guntersville.
Listing data is derived in whole or in part from NALMLS and is for consumers' personal,noncommercial use only. All data should be independently verified..
This information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commerical use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be intrested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.